Re: open house

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 10:12:08 PDT

We have open house tomorrow. Hope this helps. You would need some lead
time, I think.
I will be sharing the out-of-class activity calendar so that families
can make way for our art club schedule.
I try to emphasize different ways of learning outside the school, such
as museum visit, sketching, and visiting local design firms. I value
the time with parents to get that foot in the door into their family
calendar. I require each of my students (HS) to attend at least one of
the five activities offered.
I usually do this at open house.
Beth

On Sep 26, 2004, at 8:55 AM, MCarson355@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone have a good idea for an open house activity.  I have about
> 9 minutes with each group.  I have done blind contours before, I'm
> looking for any other suggestions.
>
> Marsha ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---