Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

National Grandparents' Day - September 12

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 09:13:29 PDT

Thanks Peggy,

I can never remember if it is September 12 or October
12.... And when is "Sweetest Day"? (grin). I can't
keep all of these special days straight.

There is nothing wrong with making Grandparents' Day
everday. So what if one misses the actual day. Have a
belated one. Every day is a good day to honor

I am afraid I missed the boat on getting an ideas page
on IAD... I focused on Hispanic Culture Month this
year. Next year - I'll try to stay on top of things
and work on Grandparents' Day. I am hoping I can use
the good idea that have been posted. I didn't save
them - but know where t find them.

Judy Decker -Joan d'Getty

Do you Yahoo!?