RE: HIGH SCHOOL: Excellent Studio - AP Student Art Site

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 08:05:34 PDT

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Patty Knott shared a site with me that came across the
>AP list. Archbishop Moeller High School,Cincinnati
>http://homepages.moeller.org/gstanforth/

You know what? It really doesn't matter a bit that my replies sometimes disappear. This list is just so wonderful! Here's a post from way back in August that I've just had time to read, and I'm so excited by the quality and the ideas at the Moeller website that I'm energized for another week of commuting 4 hours a day to the school where I teach. Thanks, Judy, and thanks all! J.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.