Re: Bounced Mail Woes - Lyris has several commands

---------

From: Jude & Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 08:03:25 PDT

> Hi. Perhaps 'bounced' is not the correct term for the mysterious
> evaporation into cyber la-la. When one of my posts vanishes, there is no
> return message from Lyris.

I had this happen to me and then I thought to check my 'blocked sender'
list. Turns out someone in our household had done a block on some Spam, but
it was blocking our address....this list is the only situation wherein I can
receive something from myself, and it took me a while to figure out why
people were responding to my posts when I hadn't seen it myself.
So that might also be a scenario...
Jude

---