thanks for your comments

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 05:15:54 PDT

I got every thing. Even though my mailbox sends you "a message back" it
holds all mystery mail sent to me directly. I evidently being corrected is
a hot button for me, ie my spelling. I am way over it. No longer in a snit.
I found it interesting that two lurkers commented about their reluctance to
post based on this. I remember that flame mentioned from long ago on the
list. The post that I misspelled was a quote in an earlier post, not the
request for help for the newbie teacher. You all gave me the names of those
two books I wish to get for her. In addition people direct-mailed me advice
for her.
I tend to direct mail people myself, rather than reply to the whole
digest. I love every post that every one writes. This list has made me a
RICHER teacher in depth and breadth.

 Randy, the 52 year old Mom,teacher,gardener,artist, living in Maine
(still no frost )

---