Self-Portrait Size

---------

From: Michelle Kee (m1kee2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 21:55:00 PDT

Thank you both for your input and support. My students have finished
practicing gridding excercises with Skillogram, gridding Micky Mouse, and
are chomping at the bit to start their self-portraits. I will post them on
the school website once it is finished. Marvin, I love the way you think
and drawing what you see is definately the direction to go, as opposed to
making human photocopy machines. I've printed your lesson idea and perhaps
this is an activity for my advanced students when they are finished. Thank
you too for the written in progress questions you have students address -
great educational tool.