Re: wow, the spelling police got me

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 21:12:10 PDT

That is so annoying... this is an Art Forum not a Spelling Bee! A forum,
like this, is meant for Artist and Art educators to express themselves and
not have to worry about the Spelling Police. To those who have an OCD about
grammar and the use of the english language might I kindly suggest that you
subscribe to a forum that best suits your needs...afterall, we here are
Visual Arteests Not English Profisors!

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI