Starry Night Lesson Idea Update - Marbling -mixed media

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 20:57:41 PDT

Thanks Brenda for bringing up Denise's lesson,

This is the kind of stuff I love about Getty - taking
an idea and going with it - tweaking it to make it
your own. I have updated the lesson from Denise with
the good ideas that have been shared:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/marbling.htm

Brenda - please send in one student example to show
how you adapted the lesson for older students. I have
this linked to elementary lessons just as "Starry
Night" (do a word searh on Lesson page) - I am linking
it additionally on Middle School as "Starry Night" (It
is already a part of Marbling).

When you use a lesson on IAD, it would be nice to get
some kind of feedback when you can....Tell me what
worked for you...and tell me how I can revise them for
other folks who find them.

Regards,

Judy Decker - "Joan for Art Ed"