Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: wow, the spelling police got me

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 14:26:04 PDT

I am a terrible speller. I don't have my sixth graders to keep an
eye on my spelling now. They always looked out for me and helped
me correct anything I put up in class. If it wasn't for spell checker
my e-mails would be really a mess. Still some things slip through.
I appreciate the kind folks out there who are patient with my
grammar and my spelling goofs. When someone does complain, I
just blow it off. Perhaps it really bothers them, or they are just
having a bad day. I can handle, or ignore the complaints. There
are too many important things in the world to worry about.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703