Re: Hurricane #4

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 08:10:23 PDT

On Sep 25, 2004, at 9:20 AM, Aartteachr@aol.com wrote:
> . Ann, Will your daughters evacuate to So. FL?

Marsha,
No, the girls are staying in O-town - Since this one looks like it's
moving fast and is probably going to stay south, it is best for them to
stay off the road. We put up our hurricane shutters this morning.
We're now living in a "soda can" - let's pray that this one isn't going
to be as bad as it looks...
ann

---