Randy - and all - Just curious

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 07:58:19 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have received several emails (all spoofed) from
ArtsEdNet List members' addresses. I KNOW you are not
sending them. I can guarantee many of you got them
from my old address.

This is what the subject line is "something for you"

The text of the message is "That's wrong".

I am just hoping that it wasn't something like that
that upset Randy. We all know not to open attachments
unless we request them so certainly Randy would have
ignored the attachment.

I can not "communicate" with Randy privately on this
-or I would. I believe Randy is a digest user? and may
not see this till tomorrow.

I am hoping that if someone DID send a message to
Randy that they would at least take the time now to
apologize. Email is a "dangerous" thing....It is easy
to offend...I even almost unsubscribed from ART
EDUCATION list last night as I got an
offensive/scolding post to the list. The list member
had my addresses and could have corrected me
privately.

Regards,

Judy Decker "Joan for Art Ed"