RE: I could use your input for our newest elementary art teacher

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 07:35:25 PDT

Absolutely! This list should be a haven-a safe haven!

Leslie
Framingham,MA

Randy, I second Linda's suggestion on Emphasis Art, look for a used one if
possible. It is a wonderful book Also Harry Wong's "The first days of
school" great on building effective classrooms. Tell her to join this list
no matter how she spells! Hope the cold goes away. Blessings Carol

---