Randy - a book offer - and Typos for all

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 07:14:51 PDT

Dear Randy,

You will have to approve my NEW Road Runner address. I
am doing everything I can to keep the email harvesting
bots from finding too many of those online.
Jdecker@woh.rr.com has been retired for good. Just add
a 7 after my name. The new address is not my choice -
but is the one they assigned to me. If you are
interested in a book offer from MaryAnn Kohl (for next
to free books) let me know. She will just want postage
covered. This offer is ONLY for Randy now so ONLY
Randy give me a personal reply.

Now about typos....It is so obvious that whoever
replied to you -NEVER reads my posts as they are all
full of typos. My fingers don't always do what my
brain wants them to do. PLEASE Randy keep on
posting...I read everything you post.

I imagine there are goofs in this post too... I can
not spell check in Yahoo...as when I do the entire
post disappears and I have to start all over again.
That is one reason why I have given up on this list.
Now that I know we are being "graded" again... I will
try to be more careful as well.

Regards,

Judy Decker "Joan for Art Ed"