wow, the spelling police got me

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 04:33:44 PDT

This is a full apology for my forgetting to send a recent message through
spell check. I have dyslexia and I also some times forget to use spell
check. However, adult to adult, on-line or off-line,(and my punctuation is
off here as well) it is offensive to be corrected. We are communicating as
peers. I do realize that in this forum our only exchange is words. However
I was surprised to what extent it offended me that some one would only
communicate with me recently to correct me.
Some months I don't post or reply at all. I can understand why some people
just drop off the list when corrected.
                       Randy in Mid Maine

---