I could use your input for our newest elementary art teacher

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 03:52:56 PDT

Over the summer our system hired a new art teacher. She has 1 year of
experience at k-2 and is teaching k-5 following a very structured "how-to"
art teacher who used to improve students drawings by drawing regularly on
student work. This other teacher did not leave any curriculum. This lass
needs support. I would like to buy her some of those books you all have
been talking about. For first time teachers. What were they? Books on
organization and discipline. We are going to support her!
 Randy (sniffling a bit with the first cold of the season up in Maine)

---