Judy Decker is without Road Runner Email

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 10:16:43 PDT

Dear Getty List Members,

Judy Decker (me) is without Road Runner Email.
I may not be restoring it. Right now Jdecker4art is
getting so much Spam too that I will post with Joan
Dark. This will also allow me to tell the difference
between PERSONAL mail and LIST mail.

I have lost all mail sent from 4:00 (EDT) on
yesterday...so please accept my sincere apology that I
have not answered it. If any of you sent me personal
messages and care to resend - send to
Jdecker4art@yahoo.com I certainly do not expect you to
resend.

I will be using that address for all personal mail for
a while. My Internet access will be limited to just
about an hour a day - maybe two. My girlfriend is
allowing me to use her computer.

DO NOT send personal replies to "Joan". I am checking
in on the Getty archives page to see who posts what -
and will communicate with list members that way. The
archives are not up to date completely - but they are
close enough.

PLEASE do not send any lesson plans until I let you
know I have access to the Internet again. I will be
working on getting some dandy stuff ready to send to
IAD. Watch for an updates post. Vivian Komando sent me
some beautiful works.

Regards,

Judy Decker