RE: Self Portrait Size

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 01:16:17 PDT

I had my students grid a 5 x 7 copy of their picture then transfer it to a
12 x 18 sheet of paper. The grid on the 5 x 7 is done is 1/2 inch
increments and the 12 x 18 sheet was done at 1 inch increments. I worked
with my students on centering their portrait on the larger grid paper so
that they had a nice border surrounding their final picture. This is a fun
project to do with your students... good luck!

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI