lesson ideas for 1st and 2nd while glazing???

---------

From: Lisa Teske (lisa_in_alex_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 15:24:49 PDT

My 1st and 2nd grade classes just finished making some beautiful ceramic birds
in nests- an idea from Linda Wood's web gallery. They did such a nice job and
I would really like to help smaller groups glaze while the rest of the class
works on another project.

I am looking for a 2-3 day lesson that students can work on fairly
independantly (something other than drawing.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Lisa