Art for Peace Group membership - clarification (for Judy's links)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 11:23:13 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I forgot to mention that Art4Peace membership has to be approved by me... I
know that is a hassle for you.
But Spammers had signed up to the list. I will approve your membership ASAP.
If there is a glitch when you try - simply drop me a short note and I will
try to send you an invite through the web site.

This is the subscribe address:
Art4Peace-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

This is the web site to access post once you join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Art4Peace/

Warning...art about religion is a common topic. If that will offend you, go
to no mail for the list and just look for subject lines that appeal to you.
Peace and religion go together.

Regards,

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)