To all who want New Web sites that I find

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 10:28:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Now that the lists have picked up - I am moving to a digest form of posting
(as recommended by many).
This will make reading your regular list mail easier.... as my wanderings
and ideas never need a response from you (although thanks are always
welcome). The only catch is - YOU will have to sign up to receive it. I will
be posting on Art4Peace (which is my own list - but very much a part of
Incredible Art Department).

This is the web site:
and subscribe address:
Art4Peace-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Do not leave this list - you will still need answers to what kind of paint
and ideas for projects.
I may not have something every day on Art4Peace. Sign up for digest and you
will get it all in one long post.

I will post link updates, artists and art sites I discover, cultural sites,
Interactive sites....all that kind of stuff.
If you personally find a site - share it with the list/lists you are on. New
Lesson plans from you will still be posted to all lists.
New idea pages from you will still be posted to all lists.

I am still "listening" to all lists. I just gave up my Yahoo posting address
as it was causing me fits - and wasting so much of my time. I will give my
replies to all who ask off list most of the time to cut down on volume of
mail.

I have done a mini survey on Art Education list and know what is most
important to them (I didn't want to bother the rest of you).
This is my first step in solving problems that have been happening.

When I change this Road Runner account, I will let all know (this is the
address that is on IAD). Yahoo address still works - I will only check it
once a day (Road Runner sometimes bouces mail - even entire domains - let me
know if that happens - just resend to Yahoo address)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources

P.S. If anyone want a longer explanation.... I will answer those questions
off list - but don't expect an answer right away.

---