How to Unsubscribe ArtsEdNet - or change Email addresses

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 09:24:00 PDT

This is for all new members,

I know that the new "welcome" emails to do not include
instructions for you to unsubscribe or change email
addresses (I get asked this question frequently)

Since I am in the process right now of unsubscribing
this address I thought I would "walk you though it"

At the bottom of every email you get, there is your
personal unsubscribe address. Send a BLANK email to
the address...but first subscribe with your NEW
address and insure that you are getting mail on that.

IF you have lost that subscribe address....enter
Subscribe artsednet in Google and Woody's web page
will come up. He has the instructions there.

Save this email now as a reminder if you know you will
be changing addresses (like for summer break and such
- or if you decide to sign on from school instead of
home....whatever). I still have my welcome letter from
way back that has all of the instructions (I didn't
save the new ones either).

Hope this helps some of you out there.

Regards,

Judy Decker