RE: Music in the Artroom

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 08:15:07 PDT

I can remember the first staff meeting with our new principal. I tried so
hard to stay awake! I even leaned on a desk in the back instead of sitting
in a chair. I didnít want to bring hand work to stay awake at the first
meeting, figuring I could stay awake once, just once. Nope, I kept dozing
off. After the meeting I explained to her that whenever I sit down and doní
t have handwork, I doze off, doesnít matter if itís a meeting, class or
symphony (which ends up being an expensive nap!) She said fine. It didnít
bother her if I strung ornaments, finished weavings, or other hand work. I
stayed awake ,most times after that.
I love the idea of giving a sheet with pointers and questions for a video .
Leslie in Framingham