RE: Music in the Artroom

---------

From: Freeland, Sue (freelas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 05:55:42 PDT

I've found that my frustration level with students not listening to directions is much more alleviated when I get their attention focused. It used to drive me crazy to have students ask where to put something not two minutes after I have given the direction.
I also doodle in class, but I find I am also doing selective listening. These students may not quite have the ability to function this way.