IMAGES FOR POWER POINT and

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 05:34:56 PDT

Judy and all

The Africa Focus site is great!

Then with the use for PowerPoint presentations it is double GREAT!

This reminded with me of a image site I have that gives permission to use his photos if one gives credit to site or to the photographer.

sarawren

I am a retired scientist (chemistry and physics) who now spends most of his time traveling to interesting places in the world. After getting my PhD from Yale I spent time doing research in Germany on Fulbright and National Science Foundation grants, worked in University research, for the Federal government and with industry. Most of my work was with new products. I have now changed my field to Comparative Ethnography. This gives me a reason to look into all parts of the world.

I have traveled to 169 independent countries plus 91 dependencies which are separate enough due to geography, culture or history to warrant being considered separate territories.

Galen R. Frysinger

Do You allow others to use your Photos in their publications?
Yes, when used by non-profit people or organizations. I am proud to share my photos with others. When asked,I usually give permission for others to use my photos. It is appreciated when they give credit. (Photo by Galen R Frysinger www.galenfrysinger.com) For profit operations please see.

http://www.galenfrysinger.com/index.htm

---