re ap student who is copying images

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 03:08:22 PDT

Art Synetics, an old but interesting work has idea starters that encourage
creativity. Last night at open house I saw that the AP teacher at my
daughter's school had taken millions of photo snaps and had a shoe box
full. She explained it moved the students one step further away from copy
righted images. She also encouraged the to refer to the image rather than
copy it.

Think about ideas like. Draw the inside of your mouth... What does the
inside of a golf ball look like. Draw the world inside out.

Randy in Maine.
"If you feel like your in control, you aren't going fast enough" Mario
Andretti (sp)

---