Re: modified lessons for injured students

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 17:50:46 PDT

Does anyone have a lesson or two they keep around for middle school students
who break their writing hands or arms? I had three students with this
injury last year, and already have one this year!

So far my student has tried some experimental drawings using her other hand
(and I will let her try some watercolor painting too). I have also had
students do torn paper collages in the past. Any other suggestions out
there?

Deborah
---

how about reading? Or researching some phase of art online. Heidi in VA

---