Re: Music in the Artroom

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 16:56:59 PDT

Is that really true? I doodle constantly when I am in meetings and
such, and I always did when I had lecture classes/ discussion classes
in college too- I find I am better focused when I am doodling, and if I
don't have a pencil and paper then my mind really starts to wander.
I think- but I don't have any research- that doodling is really
different than serious "right brain zone" drawing somehow. Does anyone
have any real research type info on it?
Heather
On Sep 22, 2004, at 11:36 AM, Freeland, Sue wrote:

> These are Art1 mostly ninth grade classes...once they get in that
> right brain mode they are like in a trance! Also realized that if
> anyone is drawing or doodling while I'm talking, they are not
> processing my words!

---