modified lessons for injured students

---------

From: dn (dnes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 16:13:49 PDT

Does anyone have a lesson or two they keep around for middle school students who break their writing hands or arms? I had three students with this injury last year, and already have one this year!

So far my student has tried some experimental drawings using her other hand (and I will let her try some watercolor painting too). I have also had students do torn paper collages in the past. Any other suggestions out there?

Deborah

---