Re: Ceramics program

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 14:30:44 PDT

Fran, I buy Art Utility Clay for my elementary kids. I think Sax has an
equivelant- basically it is your most economical, and can be fired at a
range of temps. I also buy 6 jars of glaze. Amaco- blue, canary yellow,
green., buy more if you can afford it. Also, get clear glaze . Do you have
stilts and shelf supports? I just finished gold medals with firsts and are
making clay leaf tiles in second. I have about 5 hundred kids. I try to get
50 pounds for two classes. I make things smaller, if I am low on clay.
Betsy