Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Blind Contour Drawing - Artist to share

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 12:30:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Blind contour drawing ranked high in the lesson search
for last week (I only get results from the lesson plan

Here is an artist that you might like:
Daniel Galanaugh
Look at his line drawings of musicians. His black and
white contrast work is interesting - but until he
makes some changes - I can not provide a link to his
site. I told him to let me know if he follows my
suggestion. Dan is currently finishing his master's
degree in New York.

If anyone wants jpeg images of his work to show
students let me know that, too. I will ask him to
share with us.

Other popular topics were Autumn (that is to come
thanks to Emily M.) - Maps (hopefully Christine B.
will have something to share on this) - Perspective
was the number one search and a lesson is coming on
that topic (I told you so, Linda Woods) but it won't
be your typical city.... more details to come (be
patient). I have no desire to write up a typical one
or two point perpective lesson.

Keep letting me know what is needed by using the
lesson plan search when you can't find what you want
in the google site search (when you want lessons). If
you want resources Google on the home page works best
(or search on my site for resources). NOTE: Incredible
Art Resources search will NOT give you all of the
lesson plans it will only access plans on my portion
of the site. I do "listen" to those who use the site.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources