RE: Music in the Artroom

---------

From: Freeland, Sue (freelas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 11:36:48 PDT

Can't believe how well Reiki music works...the HS kids even ask for it and the class is SO Quiet!!! This along with explaining the left brain right brain thing...it's like magic. Am thinking of doing a workshop on this. Now, sometimes my classes are so quiet, I have to put on music just so my shuffling and consults with students is not a distraction.

These are Art1 mostly ninth grade classes...once they get in that right brain mode they are like in a trance! Also realized that if anyone is drawing or doodling while I'm talking, they are not processing my words!

Can't believe this works!