Help with Student who copies

---------

From: Freeland, Sue (freelas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 11:13:06 PDT

 I need your help...

I have a student who is presently in AP Art, takes lessons outside of school and still, most of what he shows me is copied from someone else's artwork in some manner. I am looking for a collection of assignments which I can give him where he will have to have original thoughts. I do have some, but he seems to be able to circumvent this.
We are going to be doing a lot of Figure drawing and observational drawing in class but I need to push him out of this mode.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Sue in Mass

---