Ceramics program

---------

From: Fran Legman (flegman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 10:11:38 PDT

Finally our new Skutt kiln was installed; the first day of school.
I didn't order the supplies yet (I have none) because I've been waiting
several years for the Kiln, and I needed to "see it to believe it" Does
anyone have a list of supplies for me to start up with. We have 410
children (K-5). I was hoping to do one project per class during the year.
Ceramics is new to me! Thanks, Fran in NJ

---