Re: KATO Polymer - link added to Art Resources

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 06:56:45 PDT

Thanks Betty,

I added a link and will add this to Art Stores on IAD,
too. I have seen this brand but haven't tried it.
Link is on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm

Betty - I have "quoted" you - but did not put your
name. I'll take your quote off if requested. This is
what I used: Art teacher recommended "the colors are
vivid and soft and the best part is all the colors
have the same consistency"

Judy Decker