Re: Modrian Broadway Boogie Woogie - Art Image Publications

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 06:37:12 PDT

Greetings All,

Art Image Publications has Mondrian's Broadway Boogie
Woogie - number 6.19. The catch is you have to order
5. Each print is laminated - and you only pay $5.80
each (price in my catalog). If you are interested in
the other four I picked to go with this print - let me
know.

Art Image Publication 1-800-361-2598 (they do have a
web site).

Judy Decker