Pueblo Story Teller Lesson Plan (Elementary - HS)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 18:47:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just decided to share this lesson without the
Mexican twist right now...and sans Mexican resources.
Work is from Tracy Albert's and Linda Wood's third
graders:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/storyteller.htm
Linked to elementary plans (at top)....

Linda and Tracy - see if I told any lies (grin).

These can made with air dry clay - Model Magic - paper
clay - or Sculpey. Work through a sample so you can
anticipate problems.

Judy Decker

P.S. Art Education list - let me know when/if the
mulitple post situation is solved. I do have a plan if
it continues. Reply OFF LIST. One list member has the
solved the problem for herself.