Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pueblo Story Teller Lesson Plan (Elementary - HS)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 18:47:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just decided to share this lesson without the
Mexican twist right now...and sans Mexican resources.
Work is from Tracy Albert's and Linda Wood's third
Linked to elementary plans (at top)....

Linda and Tracy - see if I told any lies (grin).

These can made with air dry clay - Model Magic - paper
clay - or Sculpey. Work through a sample so you can
anticipate problems.

Judy Decker

P.S. Art Education list - let me know when/if the
mulitple post situation is solved. I do have a plan if
it continues. Reply OFF LIST. One list member has the
solved the problem for herself.

Do you Yahoo!?