RE: Sculpey or Fimo clay

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 15:18:59 PDT

Thanks Denise for pointing out my page.

The Egyptian Eye has been added (sans details for now
- I'll get that added as I remember when Denise's post
was made).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ceramics.htm

I would like to again mention DOLLS and PUPPETS....
I have some doable dolls on the site - wire and Sculpy
are also doable. Try grade 4 or 5. Do you have grade
6? Work small.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/dolls2.htm

Linda's Bird Nests would ge good for 2nd-3rd. Maybe
make paper mache birds nests and just the birds out of
Sculpey to save $$.

Look on my Crafts page -- LOTS of ideas on the sites
that are listed.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm

I spent three months on the Polymer clay list (Yahoo
group) last year getting ideas and posting the to the
lists.... Those ideas should be in the list archives
on ArtsEducators and Art Education list (Yahoo
groups). I may not have posted to Getty list ( as
folks were "overwhelmed" by the volume of mail I was
posting at that time).

Sorry - I don't have those posts anymore - I deleted
them.

Best wishes.

Judy Decker