Sax Project Sheets and Lesson Plans

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 13:15:01 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I went to Sax site to find the link for Mexican Tin -
that project is no longer on the site - but they have
these neat boxes that can relate to Hipanic/Mexican
cultures - using aluminum tooling foil and punches:
https://www.saxarts.com/resources/premier/AlumBox.pdf

I liked these project sheets too:
Worry Dolls:
https://www.saxarts.com/resources/instruction/WorryDoll.pdf
Corn Husk Dolls:
https://www.saxarts.com/resources/instruction/CornhuskDoll.pdf
Monoprint with Aquarelle Watercolor Crayons (rich
colors!)
https://www.saxarts.com/resources/premier/Aquarelle.pdf

More
https://www.saxarts.com/resources/instructionSheets.jsp

They have different lesson plans too:
https://www.saxarts.com/resources/lessonPlans.jsp

Judy Nagel/Tammy Sullivan - any chance I could have
that Sax Mexican Tooling Foil lesson for IAD? I used
to have a link to it - but did remove it when my link
was broken. Of course I'll credit author - and link to
Sax and include all Sax product numbers.

Judy Decker