Kevan Nitzberg's Wire Sculpture Lesson - MS- HS

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 11:40:34 PDT

Dear Arts Ed Netters,

Here is the new link for Kevan Nitzberg's Wire
Sculpture Lesson Plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kevan-wiresculpture.htm
In time - I will add more links to it. I have many
that I need to check to see if they are still active.
The lesson is linked from High School lessons
on IAD (soon middle school too).

Kevan I have plans to use a figurative wire sculpture
on a different lesson page.... all in good time (no
detals needed). Link to your site will be provided
there - along with a link to this lesson. I just
couldn't decide what images to use - they were all so
good.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful student
art. I hope it inspires others.

Judy Decker