Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Yahoo mail woes.... My aplogies to all (multiple posts)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 09:56:38 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

It has come to my attention that Yahoo is glitching
and sending my posts to you in triplicate...Once is
bad enough - but three times? That is more than I
would want to deal with.

I know some of you are on two or more lists so of
course you will get them twice (or three times if on
all three - or four if also on World list)....but for
those who are only on one list - have you also been
getting them three times?

If you are NOT a member of both Getty list and
ArtsEducators and get this post twice - PLEASE email
me off list.

If you are NOT a member of both lists and got my
messages three times today - please email me OFF LIST.

I will write to Yahoo and find out what the problem
is. I have had all sorts of problems with Yahoo mail
(sorry Yahoo) - I keep losing access to my account.

Thanks in advance.... I can only deal with a problem
when I know it exists. I get my posts the way they are
supposed to come in. Send comments to me off list not
to the list.

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?