Re: Machine paintings - Here are Aug and Sep archives

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 06:04:00 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

PLEASE someone remember at least who posted this
site.... I have glanced through my own posts and
several school sites that I posted and I can't find
it. Jan and I both looked last night (I spent over an
hour on this topic for Jan -- and she was very
appreciative - lesson will come to IAD for this topic)
Jan- Do yo have the site for Leonardo's Machines (I
know I have in on my Renaissance page)? I think the
kids would love to see the love working models, too. I
think it was PBS that did a show on them? The tanks
really work!- although never built in Leo's days.

August archives:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Aug04/

September archives:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Sep04/

Was it as far back as July?
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Jul04/

June?
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Jun04/

Christine Besack discovered this - and I am SO glad
she did (as I quit posting with Road Runner)

April and May are now on the site.... So now my
address is out the dozens more times for email bots to
pick up and send me more virus emails and spam (I get
several a day from my own address! spoofed of course).
Some of you post once a month - once a week at
best...and receive a couple spam and virus emails a
day as a result... I receive HUNDREDS a day. Yahoo
will yank this email from me soon as it too will be
sending spoofed viruses - that is why I lost the last
one (jdeckeriad address)...when that happens - I will
make my last Getty post. I am already getting spam and
virus emails in my bulk folder ("Joan" gets them too -
and "she" never posted to the Yahoo groups - so I know
it is Getty archives where the email addresses are
being harvested). It is not fun being the "art elf"
any more (grin).

Judy Decker