Machine paintings

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 04:51:14 PDT

Hi everyone,

Maybe you can help me.

 Within the last month, as we've been sharing ideas, someone identified
a school site which had a project of brightly painted gears and machine
innards. I have been searching for that site, with no luck. Can anyone
guide me to it? I am thinking it was a middle or high school site, and
the main focus of discussion was not the machine paintings, but another
project shown ahead of the machines.

I have already tried Google searches & ArtsEdnet archives although those
only go back to March of 2004. I have also looked in my list of
bookmarked sites, but to no avail.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Jan H.