School Art Site - Middle School thru High School

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 18:37:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know many middle school teachers get ideas from high
school sites. Here is one that has many good ideas
that middlers through high school can do.
Woodstock Collegiate Institute
www.tvdsb.on.ca/woodstock/art
See the archives. Art Teacher is Sue Stevens.
I added her site to Art Teachers Web Pages on my site
- and to Art Depts on IAD (the heads section).

I have asked her for her lesson on Group of Seven
landscapes and her pre-Historic horses (horses made
from twigs and such). I think kids grade 5 and up
would like those (Tie in Birchfield's horses and the
Japanese straw horses).

Send in your school web sites. I will go back to
featuring student art in December on Great Sites.

Judy Decker