Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

School Art Site - Middle School thru High School

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 18:37:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know many middle school teachers get ideas from high
school sites. Here is one that has many good ideas
that middlers through high school can do.
Woodstock Collegiate Institute
See the archives. Art Teacher is Sue Stevens.
I added her site to Art Teachers Web Pages on my site
- and to Art Depts on IAD (the heads section).

I have asked her for her lesson on Group of Seven
landscapes and her pre-Historic horses (horses made
from twigs and such). I think kids grade 5 and up
would like those (Tie in Birchfield's horses and the
Japanese straw horses).

Send in your school web sites. I will go back to
featuring student art in December on Great Sites.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?