arts ed list question

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 10:40:31 PDT

Can anyone tell me how to get myself off the digested version of the list
and to get the individual posts instead? I think I can manage the e-mails
better that way. Tried to go through the getty website, but it won't load
up the "join" prompt...
thanks.

Marlyn Foell
RHS Contributing Excellence to Our Community.

Paint your life with bold strokes and bright colors.

---