Re: Indigo Art Site - Great for cultural art images

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 10:27:03 PDT

Greeting Judi,

I have no idea what site you are referring - but I
love browsing Indigo Arts Site for cultural images to
inspire:
http://www.indigoarts.com/main.html

Give us more to go on for the sketchbook site....Many
sketchbook links have been posted and all can be found
in the archives. Someday, I'll add them to IAD.

Judy Decker