Re: Student teacher

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 06:08:44 PDT

They should be teaching all classes by their sixth week with you.

Nancy

>>> flegman@comcast.net 9/19/2004 9:58:53 PM >>>
Do you have your student teacher write their own lessons or do you give
them
the lessons to teach? I've had one student teacher so far (who did her
own
lessons), but someone told me that some teachers give their student
teachers
the lesson plans. Also, my student teacher will be with me six weeks
and
then at the middle school six weeks. I teach 5-6 classes a day (K-5).
How
many classes (different grade levels) should they teach by the end of
their
six week? The information from their college is pretty sketchy for
split
assignments. I don't want to overload them, but on the other hand, the
management in art classes is so important. Any thoughts on this?

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---