Re: Student teaching questions

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 20:46:42 PDT

Hi Pam, I am new to a real university position (whatever that means) and
right now I think guidelines coming out of the university at UW Eau Claire
are fairly strong....compared to some others I have seen and certainly
compared to where I monitored student teachers. But this assessment rubric
is something I would love to see if you feel comfortable doing that. Thanks...

lia Johnson
Assistant Professor, Art Education
University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire

At 07:36 PM 9/19/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>To this end I created a set of learning objectives (with an assessment
>rubric) for student teachers. I would be happy to email those to you as an
>attachment. Student teachers who have used these guidelines find them to
>helpful to determine how well they are performing, to reflect upon their
>learning, and to figure out what it is that they still need to accomplish.

---