Re: Student teacher

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 19:08:15 PDT

Hello Fran, Yes to all, give them lessons to teach at first, and have
them write their own. I ususally give the student teacher the
easiest grade level after a few days and then add another one
every few days to a week as fits the student teacher's abilities.
Each is different. They should end up teaching full day by say the
last week , 2 would be better and sooner if they can handle it.

gabrielle in Mpls

---