Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Most Popular Lesson Plans on IAD - for August

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 15:08:43 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Several list members have been curious as to which
lesson plans are receiving the most hits each month.
I will continue to share these as long as folks are
interested. (IAD is Incredible Art Department)

Jenny Auble - Graffiti Tag Name Design

Patti Caiola - Radial Name Design:
I have an elementary image from Lin altman to add to
this - done in markers.

Wendy Free Drawing lesson ideas:
(Wendy - if you see this - I have had requests for the
Figure Drawing/Fashion lesson).

The lesson plan launch pages are consistanty among the
tops hit pages - with elementary leading.

Continue to share with me what lessons you have found
helpful.... and share how you tweaked lessons to make
them work for you. I would like to add your
adaptations to the existing lessons.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?