Color and Emotion - Figurative Sculpture

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 14:42:48 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I can't remember if I shared this work by Amy Rawson.
The title is fear:
http://www.thirdroar.com/sculptures/2004-008-Fear/
For this challenge - artists selected an emotion and a
color to express that emotion.

Amy has given permission to art teachers to use her
images in PowerPoint (just include copyright info on
slide). You'll enjoy her other work - not your typical
"dolls"
http://www.thirdroar.com/sculptures/

Amy is linked on my Arts and Craft page under fine Art
Dolls and Figurative Sculpture -- and also on American
Artists.

If you have a figurative sculpture lesson (dolls
lesson) to share, send it to Incredible Art Department
along with a couple of student art images.

Judy Decker